Quality education in the early years of preschool sets a firm foundation in the overall development of a child. At Little Feet, the nursery curriculum provides a right array of activities to help children move towards achieving their early learning goals.
In Nursery, children are engaged in school readiness activities such as reading, writing, counting, number recognition and problem solving in a fun filled but purposeful manner. Children are encouraged to corroborate their learning through collaborative activities in the areas of dramatics, science and arts.
Key Areas in Nursery Curriculum
- Enhancing communication skills
- Expression through art and drama
- Theme based Concept Time
- Math and Language Skill Development
- Opportunities for fine and gross motor development
- Promoting cognitive development